Magee Scientific and Aerosol Instruments: Sales and Support Services
- AE33: The most used instrument in the world for collecting real-time measurements of aerosol black carbon.
- AE43: The brand-new portable black carbon monitor.
- TCA08: A revolutionary new instrument that measures the Total Carbon content of aerosol particles.
- Carbonaceous Aerosol Speciation System (CASS): A unit that combines the TCA08 Total Carbon analyzer and the AE33 Aethalometer.
- DRI Model 2015 (Series 2): This instrument quantifies organic carbon, elemental carbon (also termed black carbon), and temperature-separated carbon fractions on aerosol filter deposits.
Contact: Dan C. Ruth, Magee Scientific Sales Representative, 707-665-9900 Ext. 686.
Sales Inquiry: MageeSales@capnjazz.com.
Service Request: MageeService@capnjazz.com
Read the Press Release
Visit Magee Scientific
Contact us regarding any sales or service needs, or for information on the full line of Magee Scientific analyzers and instruments. We look forward to learning about your work and finding the right instrumentation for your specific needs.